Today, we were introduced to a variety of websites that provided high-quality, yet free-domain songs and videos to improve the quality of our videos(if we were going to participate). This was extremely convenient since we could not only use it on this project but in future assignments as well.
The stunt bicycle rider video genuinely got my attention. I think this was because of the ongoing tension I felt as I watched the video, and I was wanting to see what would happen in the next few jumps. I think I enjoyed this video than the high-quality one-shot by Red Bull. The Red Bull one seemed to be fabricated in a way that made it seem a bit too true to be real. Even though the camera work is stable throughout the original one, this one made me feel more tension and excitement.
From this, I felt that depending on the content of the video, the most suitable form to capture the video alters. This could've based on the setting, the props, or the actor in the video. I found that this becomes significant when wanting to create the video, and this affects how the entire video can be perceived as a whole. I want to be conscious of this when creating my own video, to make my video more intriguing to watch for viewers.
Comments
Post a Comment