In today's class, my partner and I decided that we would participate in the event that would take place around June or July. We did not have enough time to gather as many clips as we would have liked, plus we were overwhelmed with assignments from our other classes, so it is not our priority to finish as of now. We would rather submit a satisfactory video than a rushed one, and we really wanted to take our time with this video and make it look as professional as it could be.
With that out of the way, I worked on sectioning my part of the website so it would be easier for viewers to access. I ended up creating several pages, but in the end, it was much easier to navigate through my section as a whole. Now, instead of all of the information contained on a singular page, it is organized and the viewers can click the button and they should be directed to the page they wanted to view. I also altered the color of the pages, to give them a more subtle impression. I think this made the pages softer for the eyes to look at since before, everything was bright white. Furthermore, I edited our team logo to just contain the letters "RR". This is the abbreviation for "Resourceful Reviews", and this made it so that the tiny logo was easily visible.
Comments
Post a Comment