Today was a free period as well. I decided to continue working on finishing my comparison essay, and I decided to ask my other classmates to look at their essays for reference. This time, the structure of the comparison essay is very simple, but this only makes it harder for me as a writer to know what to exactly aim for with the essay. So naturally, I was a bit lost on how to write the essay as a whole, so I decided that it would be best to look at other's works and get advice/inspiration from their writing.
I was also surprised when Mr. Paterson informed us that we would be taking simple and short tests throughout some time in the finals in two weeks. Fortunately, we would not need to be studying for it since he just wanted to test this new system, and it would be a multiple-choice test. I honestly have so much to do in the next few weeks before finals. I am not so confident if I will be able to finish all of the assignments on time, but I need to start creating a schedule so I am not too stressed when the test days are close by.
Comments
Post a Comment