Since we had this class to get absolutely anything done, I utilized it towards starting on writing my comparison essay. Compared to the academic essay, this one was unquestionably easier to write continuously. I was able to write my genuine reactions without being too concerned about my plagiarism, so a majority of the content I was able to type just came out normally without any difficulties/major revisions. I hope that the plagiarism percentage is low since I am typing based off of my own experience. Other than that, I think I will check with my AWL and be satisfied if it is 6.5 or higher.
This semester, I have learned so many new things from the things Mr. Paterson has taught us. He taught all semester long how not to be scared, but to be confident in yourself, and how we can learn to become the best presenter we can be. He also introduced many of us to new useful apps, and how we can incorporate technology into our studies for the better. First, he taught us how important and useful technology is these days.At TGUISS, we first and second graders are not allowed to use our phones inside the school campus. Mr. Paterson was the first teacher and class to let us use the technology we have access to, and this let us experience and explore new things about technology that Japanese schools had been hiding for a long time. We finally got to organize everything based off of Google, and got to see how convenient everything around us was getting. Finally, he taught us how to become more confident with yourself. This is one of the reasons why he’s so passionate about giving a pr...
Comments
Post a Comment