In today's class, I worked on creating a trailer for the book I had reviewed. I planned to add this along with the video of my book review on the website. I decided to finally make use of the app, iMovie, which is an Apple app that lets you easily create videos and edit them. I used the feature of "create trailer", and I was able to find the perfect template that best matches my book.
I thought that the trailer should consist heavily of videos, and was fortunately able to find a website with a variety of videos for free use. It was easy to utilize in the trailer, and I felt that by using videos, the final product turned out to look very professional. It also was easy using iMovie, because you simply have to add in the video clips and crop them to fit into the time limit. The most time consuming part was editing the speed and color of each and every individual video. I took my time with this process, to make the videos best match the theme of my book.
Comments
Post a Comment