In today's class, I thought of the certain content I wanted to include in the video which would be uploaded onto my section of the team website. I still did not have a clear idea of how to carry out the video, so I asked for advice from my other classmates. I felt that by talking to them, the overall theme of the video should be kept minimal, and the content should be intriguing. I had been too focused on the thought that the visuals of the video itself need to be something that will captivate the viewers seeing it, but I have realized that that could potentially distract the viewers from the main content of the video, which is introducing the book I have selected. Now that I have been able to organize my thoughts, I would like to create it preferably this weekend and get it completed as soon as possible. I am unsure of this though because I need to create a schedule for all of the assignments that are currently due in the next few weeks both before and after the final exams and get decide my priorities.
Also, happy birthday to Mr. Paterson! I wish you have the best year!
Comments
Post a Comment