In today's class, Mr. Paterson gave back individual feedback to those who had joined our class from the second semester. Everyone else could utilize this time to work on assignments. I decided to work on uploading some previous blogs I had not had the time to write.
Even though the second semester is the longest semester out of the three we have each year, I felt that I had been doing a decent job at posting content filled blogs frequently until recently. The month of November is when we have the most assignments and reports due, so I did not have quite as much time as I had before to post blogs within the three-day period of each class. Last year, I had not even taken note of what I had done in each period, so I made it extremely difficult on myself when I was trying to write up the many overdue blogs before the end of the semester. I have learned from that, and now I take notes on what I did on what day, so I can have the content needed to write a good reflection blog. Although I recently have not been able to post the blogs as consistently, I think I have been able to get myself in the habit of writing blogs, compared to last year.
Additionally, when writing the blogs, I feel as though my level of spelling has dramatically decreased. This is probably because of me being too dependent on the app Grammarly, which automatically corrects my spelling within seconds. I also use the feature that when you double-click a word, the synonyms of that word come up, and I am able to select what word would be better in that sentence frequently. With this feature, I feel my range of vocabulary has increased, with being able to utilize more advanced vocabulary within my writing, which is an overall plus. I feel that I need to become more cautious about my spelling, and if I am aware of this, it will be the most beneficial way to continue utilizing Grammarly and these kinds of useful tools.
Comments
Post a Comment