For today's class, I decided to revise and update my own presentation slides as well as working on my preference document since we only have around a month before the final due date for the many assignments that had been given throughout the semester.
By working thoroughly on my preference document, I was able to analyze what specific elements I felt were crucial for my own idea of a good book. However, it was not as easy to come up with a creative novel idea on the basis of that. I hoped by looking at other's documents that I would be able to get a bit of inspiration, but many had not completed the document to that point, and even if they had, they had left the novel idea section blank. I could not think of any ideas for a novel today, so I turned my focus into revising my presentation slideshow next. For this semester, due to COVID 19 and the pandemic, we were not able to do our individual presentations several times similar to last year, so Mr. Paterson assigned us all to present to our parents our revised versions of our presentations, and get their genuine feedbacks regarding how our delivery was, how intriguing it was, etc. My presentation slideshow originally contained only the minimum of words, so there was no need to delete any sections regarding sentences. However, the capitalization of my text and size needed to be altered, so I took the time to modify each one. For the capitalization, since the font I utilized could only be typed in upper-case, I decided to change the font sizes so the very first letter of a word would look bigger and make the rest look like lower-case letters(ex. CONTENT). Afterward, I enlarged the overall text of everything because as I have mentioned in my presentation reflection blog, depending on the slides, it would be difficult to clearly see the text. I also added a customized QR code that is linked to my team website, so that it is accessible for anyone in the audience if they wanted to get additional information regarding the book I had presented about.
Comments
Post a Comment