In today's class, Mr. Paterson was unfortunately not here, but we all continued working on our individual tasks. I worked on finishing up my preference document, which I had just left the novel idea uncompleted. I honestly could not come up with a detailed idea of what kind of novel I would want to write, so I decided to just come up with the basic information about it. My idea for a novel is that there would be several characters, and the novel would be told from all of the characters' certain perspectives, and it would alternate in between chapters. All of these characters have such different pasts, that it seems unlikely that they would have any kind of connection with each other, but they have a connection of some sort, even though some may not be as significant as others.
I also worked on configuring what kinds of content I would include in the video, which I have also mentioned a bit in the previous blog. Since the video is shorter than the time we had when presenting, I decided that I would change many of the things I wanted to include in the video. My overall idea I have of the video is that it the information I share about the book is easily understandable, and focuses on convincing the audience more than informing them deeply about the book itself. I thought that at the start of the video, I can create a simple connection with the viewers, and this would be easier to convince them that if I personally liked the book, they might enjoy it as well. Additionally, I want to mention the main three points that I recommend the book, to give it a stronger impact. I still have yet to decide what I would want to include in the last section of the video, but I think I have been able to create a solid plan for the overall video.
Comments
Post a Comment