In today's class, we all continued by completing the several tasks assigned to us. I worked on something I could revise in class, which was my Academic Book Review document. The writing itself, I had already gone through after Mr. Paterson had given feedback to me via Turnitin, but the citations and bibliography needed to be altered so they function properly.
What I mean is that all of the citations and bibliographies were on the document itself, but all of them seem to be broken. My Zotero had been having problems, so no wonder it would affect my document. I was, fortunately, able to restore all of the websites I had taken reference from, but I had to insert them again into the document to create the bibliography again. I was relieved I was able to fix everything so easily because if not, I would have had to find all of the specific links I had utilized and that would have been truly a pain and time-consuming. Everything else, such as my AWL, RL, and Paper Rater scores were above the requirement, so I can say I am now done and have completed the document. Without these tools that can easily rate my level of writing as well as how good the content of my writing is, I would truly be lost with my writing. At times, I feel as though I am being too dependent on tools such as these, but I think it is more beneficial for me to be able to learn and revise my work to my own satisfaction level by utilizing these tools.
Comments
Post a Comment