We continued with the presentations, and there were certain areas that could be improved, but I had already stated them in my previous blogs so I won't be pointing out the same things twice. Once all of the presentations were over, we were all notified what we would be doing in class once all of the presentations are over(this is including students who hadn't had the opportunity to attend Mr. Paterson's classes from last year).
The time after presentations are over, we will be individually called to get one-on-one feedback from Mr. Paterson. Before your own feedback, we should all post a reflective post concerning our own presentations, and state the areas that are in need of improvement. This is also a chance to boost up your grade for the presentation because this is an opportunity for Mr. Paterson to figure out how and what you learned by presenting and creating the slideshow. I plan on taking my time and genuinely analyzing the points where I'm in need of improvement, both in my presentation video and in my presentation slides. I've already learned so much about how to best present by reflecting on other's presentations, and next, I want to do the same for my own.
Comments
Post a Comment