In today's class, we didn't continue the presentations like everyone had anticipated, but instead, we were informed we would be constructing a website as a team for our book reviews. We were first shown book review videos done by previous students(our Senpai's) in Mr. Paterson's class, and I took note of how I could make my own video unique. The first thing I noticed was the various BGM's used that was corresponding to the overall theme of the book they were reviewing. If they were reviewing a mystery book, the BGM had a dark and mysterious tone to it. By adding the BGM's, I felt that it added and better emphasized the tone and significant elements incorporated in the book. Next is how summarized the video was. The video was rich in content but short and easy to understand. I don't know if I'm capable of summarizing up my presentation into a shorter video, but I plan on utilizing the app "iMovie" because I feel that it has more potential in making an intriguing and informative video.
The teams were decided in class today, and as soon as we were given the rest of the class, my team went straight to choosing what kind of format and vibe we wanted our website to maintain. Since we had already had experience in creating a website last year, I wasn't worried but more excited to be able to create an even better website than the year before. While my team was working on the main page of our website, Mr. Paterson gave us some advice that we could insert a link into a picture. Even though I had thought I was quite aware of the various features which we were able to utilize with Google Websites, I guess you do learn something new every day. I plan on adding additional information as well as organized and simple features to create a minimalistic website.
Comments
Post a Comment