Today was the first day of presentations, and a total of three people were able to present in our class. Unfortunately, I wasn't picked to present, which was kind of frustrating for me, but I plan on reflecting on the points of today's presenters in this blog, and better prepare my presentation for the next class.
The first point I need to fix is the links that I used in the presentations. I had been aware to shorten the links using the website Bitly, but I had completely overlooked the fact that they need to be custom links. Mr. Paterson had mentioned that even if you use Bitly, the website itself will only make a shortened link with random numbers/letters, and for a presentation, they need to be a rememberable link, so when an audience wants to visit that website, they'll be able to easily do so. Another thing I wanted to fix after watching the presentations was my summary slide. I did have three main points to talk about to my audience for the summary of the presentation, but my slide didn't contain the same content.
I plan to fix everything I've written above, and be able to present a presentation that I am satisfied with.
Comments
Post a Comment