We were given all of today's class to work on anything before the presentations start as well. I had completely forgotten about the blogs, so I used some of my time to publish some of the previous ones and used the time leftover to memorize and improve my script. I want to be as prepared as possible for when they start, and I want to give a confident and enjoyable presentation.
I think I'm quite the nervous type when carrying out a presentation, especially since this time it is an individual presentation. Yet it may be time-consuming, I have learned that the only way to get better at something and excel at it is to do one simple thing: practice. I have been becoming better at planning and being prepared for things like presentations, and I hope I can be able to deliver a good presentation with how much I have practiced.
I also want to look at some videos from FlipGrid for reference, and to be able to learn what kinds of things are good when included in a presentation. I think it will help me with the certain skills I lack.
Comments
Post a Comment