Today was the first day of LE class for the second semester, as well as the due date for the Academic Book Review for Turnitin. I had frequently checked up on my book review and turned it in many times during the break, so I was quite prepared and satisfied with what I had completed. It was honestly easy for me to revise my work from the second semester because I had it completely typed out and had checked everything multiple times, but it was very convenient to be able to reflect and revise according to Mr. Paterson's feedback to make it even better.
We were notified that presentations were pushed back until next week, consequently as many were still not done with everything. I had not done the FlipGrid practice video that we were supposed to have done during the break, so I took the extra time we had in class to complete my script and started to memorize it so that I didn't have to always be looking down on my notes. I also watched the videos that my peers and uploaded to know how I should present in my own video. I plan on taking the video tonight and uploading it before the next class.
Next class, I want to focus on looking through other's videos and book reviews, so that I will be able to give them beneficial feedback for when we really have to do it. I hope I can receive a bit of advice and some comments from everyone as well, and from this, I want to try and further improve my work.
Comments
Post a Comment