In today's class, we were given the class to individually work on our Book Reviews. For the first half of the class, I worked on lowering my percentage on Turnitin as much as possible. Even though the percentage did not go down to a zero, many of the "errors" it pointed out were not rephraseable or were just the references I had included. In the second half, I worked on some of my presentation slides that were due next Tuesday. I looked for inspiration and ideas on how I wanted to create my slides by looking at my friends' slides for reference. I think by taking the time to do so, it helped me get a clear idea of how I wanted to design my slides and what kind of things I would like to include in them.
I am planning on rechecking the document for the Book Review and turn in the complete version tomorrow morning with the app Turnitin. I am already done with my Book Review Terms, so I just need to finish the presentation slides by next Tuesday.
Comments
Post a Comment