Today, we individually worked on our presentations. I was able to complete the background and bias slides during the time we had in class. I tried focusing on making the slides and content incorporated into it as simplistic as possible, so it will be easy for the audience to understand it at first glance. I also kept in mind the theme I wanted the slides to have, and it was a bit challenging to make everything correlate to that, but by taking my time on the slides, I think it turned out nice.
I'm already completely finished with the Book Review Terms and the Academic Book Review, I just need to finish the presentation slides that are due in about two weeks. Everything is coming together smoothly, and I plan on working on the presentation slides this three day weekend to make some process so I won't be having to rush when the due date is near.
Comments
Post a Comment