In today's class, we were given all of the class to work on improving all of the assignments due next month. Since we were all individually working, I was able to focus and finally get started on the basics of my presentation. From last year, I knew how much of a pain it was to create a slideshow and have a matching theme along with it. However, I was able to find a solution to this. I recently came across this website that provided slideshow templates, called Slides Carnival. I had used this for a previous presentation slide I had for another class, and I quite liked how many varieties of templates were provided. To search for a template, you simply just have to type in a keyword that describes the theme of your presentation, and all of the suggestions will come up. You could also just look through all of the different types of slide templates if you had not decided on a specific theme yet. I would highly recommend this website for anyone looking for new types of slides, to make your presentation a bit more vivid and interesting.
I want to look into the presentations created by the other students in the class, to have an overall guide to how and what I should include in the presentation. By looking at others for inspiration, I think it will assist me to better understand what kind of things I should arrange for my slides as well.
Comments
Post a Comment