In today's class, we were told that the presentations that were planned for this semester were postponed until the next semester due to the scheduling of grades. I was honestly quite relieved when I heard the news, meaning we would have more time to properly prepare ourselves for the presentations. We were also told that we now did not have to create the presentations in the Pechapucha style format which was a big weight off of my shoulders. We would be able to create the presentation slides in freestyle, but the presenting time limit is six minutes at max. I now have the encouragement to start making the slides, since I am already used to the freestyle format.
Outside of class, I want to thoroughly review the elements of CRAP and the youtube videos on Mr. Paterson's Youtube channel. I do not clearly remember all of the useful information and tips provided within the several videos, so I want to review them all and arrange my work correctly according to them.
Comments
Post a Comment