In today's class, we were introduced to websites called Sparknotes and Cliffnotes, which were both websites that provided useful information about certain novels. It seemed like such a handy website to utilize when writing my Book Review, but unfortunately, neither of the sites had the novel I had read. It was mentioned during class that classical literature/novels have a higher chance of being on the website, so I hope one day I will be able to use it. We were also introduced to a Youtube channel called Thugnotes, which I had come across before this class. If I remember correctly, I think I watched the book review about the story Moby Dick, and I remember being it quite easily explained and interesting to listen to. After watching today's video, I thought that the tone and loudness of the presenter's voice became important in grabbing the audience's attention. By continuously changing these two elements, it creates change to help the audience to stay focused and not become bored throughout the presentation.
I hope to be able to incorporate and learn from the Thugnotes presentation style. I want to improve both the level of my presentation, as well as the level of me presenting. I have realized that both play such big roles in creating a successful presentation.
Comments
Post a Comment