We worked on our websites today. I took a look at other team's websites they created and used some of the layouts that I thought were good. One team had links on their website, taking them to specific problems and solutions, which I thought was a great idea because it is more easier to get more information, and it takes less work for the person who was interested in their presentation. We also worked on picking the designs out for the brochure and infographic. We took the advice Mr. Paterson had previously given us last class, to make everything match. This way, everything looks organized and professional, and it would bring together our work well.
Next class, we will be working on finishing our brochure and infographic and editing the websites so it is easier to follow the information we want to share.
Next class, we will be working on finishing our brochure and infographic and editing the websites so it is easier to follow the information we want to share.
Comments
Post a Comment