Today, some of the groups got their grades back on how they presented as a group in front of our class. I got my result back today, and I was pretty disappointed in myself but was proud of how I was able to see the problems and mistakes I had made in my presentation, and how I had a strong desire to grow and learn from these experiences.
Each group privately had the opportunity of talking to Mr. Paterson about what we’re the issues with their presentations, and how to fix them. While talking to Mr. Paterson, I noticed he let me ask any questions that I had, and happily gave me great advice and information about it. As a result of his very friendly attitude, I was able to think of my mistakes as new experiences to learn from, so that in the future I will have grown from these mistakes. Mr. Paterson was so passionate and encouraging about the advice he gave, which then led me to become more comfortable to talk and discuss my feelings of despair I had when I had finished the presentation. It let me face my problems, and to have the courage and determination actually get over them and to grow from them.
I really liked how Mr. Paterson gave us all encouragement, to not be afraid of making mistakes because that’s how humans learn to excel and to achieve great things in life.
Each group privately had the opportunity of talking to Mr. Paterson about what we’re the issues with their presentations, and how to fix them. While talking to Mr. Paterson, I noticed he let me ask any questions that I had, and happily gave me great advice and information about it. As a result of his very friendly attitude, I was able to think of my mistakes as new experiences to learn from, so that in the future I will have grown from these mistakes. Mr. Paterson was so passionate and encouraging about the advice he gave, which then led me to become more comfortable to talk and discuss my feelings of despair I had when I had finished the presentation. It let me face my problems, and to have the courage and determination actually get over them and to grow from them.
I really liked how Mr. Paterson gave us all encouragement, to not be afraid of making mistakes because that’s how humans learn to excel and to achieve great things in life.
Comments
Post a Comment