Today in class, we got to go back into our separate groups to finish and practice our presentations. My group was honestly falling behind, so we decided to work on the pictures we had on the slides. Mr. Patterson had said in some of the previous classes about how font and high-quality photos was a key point we all had to get down right. We found a font called "Comfortaa", which was easy to read and it didn't ruin and kill the pictures behind it.
I also tried looking for better pictures that best matched my ideal thoughts other than from CC Search. I looked up pictures on websites such as Unsplash and Pixabay, and found better pictures to best express what message we wanted to tell the audience. I tried to find the best pictures that were high-quality so nothing would be confusing to the audience as well.
Presentations are starting from next week! I felt that if my team doesn't learn how to come and work together, we were done for. So, I want to take some time to practice and improve our skills in taking in front of an audience.
Comments
Post a Comment