Today's class, Mr. Paterson did a presentation on the process of making his house from scratch. He showed us how the very long process of getting fresh wood ready for the house, and how the daiku-san built the house. In the slides of his presentations, there were many slides of pictures and about 5 videos. I didn't get bored at all throughout the presentation, because how he interacts and speaks to the audience is very good, and he had my attention all the way till the end. I was paying so much attention to him, that I only thought there were only around 50 slides, in reality, there was 134. I was so surprised and it was interesting how you can actually grab people's attention like that.
*I apologize that I posted this 1 day late from the deadline*
*I apologize that I posted this 1 day late from the deadline*
Comments
Post a Comment