In today’s class, we learned about one of the techniques that we can use to increase the level of attention of our audience members. That is by letting the audience ask us a question, and having it answered. If this is not done right though, it could have the opposite effect on the audience and become a risk to your hardly worked on presentation. Mr. Paterson gave some advice to us that if we are really comfortable with the topic, and have the confidence that you are the expert, it would be a very great way to interact with your audience and have their full attention.
We also watched a short video about Creative Commons. I learned about all the different types of copyright in our world today, and how we should always give credit for someone’s work when we use it. He also showed us how we can use CC Search to find photos that are free to use, and tells us what kind of copyright it has, so we know how we can incorporate that in our presentation. I thought it was a very useful website to use, and was very glad that Mr. Paterson showed it to us today.
From this, I learned that it is very important to give credit and ask for permission to use somebody’s work. Copyright is a very important thing in our global society today, and without it, I felt that it would cause a big problem bigger than we can imagine, so I want to be aware of this everyday and give credit to the creator from now on!
We also watched a short video about Creative Commons. I learned about all the different types of copyright in our world today, and how we should always give credit for someone’s work when we use it. He also showed us how we can use CC Search to find photos that are free to use, and tells us what kind of copyright it has, so we know how we can incorporate that in our presentation. I thought it was a very useful website to use, and was very glad that Mr. Paterson showed it to us today.
From this, I learned that it is very important to give credit and ask for permission to use somebody’s work. Copyright is a very important thing in our global society today, and without it, I felt that it would cause a big problem bigger than we can imagine, so I want to be aware of this everyday and give credit to the creator from now on!
Comments
Post a Comment