Today, I got to see things in a whole new perspective. We were told to imagine being someone who has never gone to TGUISS and had a meeting with Mr. Paterson. We found many problems in how the school has everything with important information, unable to see, or just in someplace very inconvenient. I realized that by becoming someone without any background knowledge, can be very useful in finding problems that we couldn't see. I really liked how he let us try and find out the problems on our own, so we could get a new experience and opinion from that as well.
He also talked about the "SPIDER" brainstorming method, which is an acronym and stands for Spectator, Insider, Dreamer, Examiner, and Realist. By going through these steps thoroughly, we are able to find problems that was hard to notice, and the best possible solution.
I thought Japanese should incorporate the "SPIDER" method more into daily lives, to come to a stop and realize and see the obvious problems we have in our way of teaching, working, and living. Japanese are too strict and try to make everything perfect, but to not get left behind in our growing world today, we need to be more creative, more free with our ways of thinking.
He also talked about the "SPIDER" brainstorming method, which is an acronym and stands for Spectator, Insider, Dreamer, Examiner, and Realist. By going through these steps thoroughly, we are able to find problems that was hard to notice, and the best possible solution.
I thought Japanese should incorporate the "SPIDER" method more into daily lives, to come to a stop and realize and see the obvious problems we have in our way of teaching, working, and living. Japanese are too strict and try to make everything perfect, but to not get left behind in our growing world today, we need to be more creative, more free with our ways of thinking.
Comments
Post a Comment