Today, Mr. Paterson taught us all how to make an account on Feedly. I found the app very useful for organizing things into categories and having notifications telling you if there is new information that you haven't checked out yet. I thought it would be a very good app to use for work purposes, as well as for access to new information. I liked how easy it was to add links so I would be able to see everyone's blog, as well as web sites such as CNN and The NY Times.
We also learned how to write our blogs. In every blog, there needs to be a topic sentence, along with supporting sentences to explain and deepen the understanding of the readers. This will most likely come in a group of three because of how our human minds like the number three. Then it needs to close with a concluding sentence at the end of the paragraph.
I look forward to learning more about how to use helpful apps and tools in our class this semester.
We also learned how to write our blogs. In every blog, there needs to be a topic sentence, along with supporting sentences to explain and deepen the understanding of the readers. This will most likely come in a group of three because of how our human minds like the number three. Then it needs to close with a concluding sentence at the end of the paragraph.
I look forward to learning more about how to use helpful apps and tools in our class this semester.
Comments
Post a Comment